Expedition trailer without the trailer?

Fursphere

Observer
RockBox in California does that too. Basically an M416 style.

I've seen them bolted directly to truck frames (in place of the factory bed), or slide in style in bigger full size rigs.

wvracer821

Observer
Maybe reach out to Idacamper.Com the guy that runs it is an active user here and on pirate4x4. I'd love to have a pod like you want for my flatbed truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

ttengineer

Adventurer
Will do. I'll report back with my findings.

I'm honestly flabbergasted that a product like this does not exist though. With so many weekend warriors it seems like the smart thing to offer as an entry level product for expo trailer companies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

changed4ever

Observer
The Rambox rack starts at $1999 from NutHouse. The removable crossbars add costs but are super stout and expensive to have fabricated.

Racks are all aluminum. The Rambox rack mounts to existing holes with new hardware for a no drill application. They are also ready built to except a retractable coiling cover. Textured hard cure urethane coating the rack.

Last edited:

ttengineer

Adventurer
The Rambox rack starts at $1999 from NutHouse. The removable crossbars add costs but are super stout and expensive to have fabricated.

Racks are all aluminum. The Rambox rack mounts to existing holes with new hardware for a no drill application. They are also ready built to except a retractable coiling cover. Textured hard cure urethane coating the rack.

Andy,

I don't want you to think I'm trashing your product, because I'm not. I've seen your work and it's excellent. I just think, at this time, the cost is too high.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ttengineer

Adventurer
RockBox in California does that too. Basically an M416 style.

I've seen them bolted directly to truck frames (in place of the factory bed), or slide in style in bigger full size rigs.

I didn't think about rock box. They'd be a good place to call. Nice call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94