CVT Trailer Thoughts?

da007

I recently noticed that CVT Tents now sells an expedition trailer, and there isn't much information on them that I can find. I wanted to get some thoughts/opinions on what someone, more knowledgeable than myself, thinks of this $6,800 setup? The raised roof rack option is an additional $750. Thanks in advance. https://cascadiatents.com/shop/cvt-trailer/

ratled

Adventurer
Bumping this thread to see if there is any info out there.

A YT video for those who haven't seen/heard of it

ratled

jeepyleit

I have one and am very happy with it. Great build quality and will out last me. Even with the the RTT on it the struts open easily for access inside. I mounted 21 gallons of water and a tongue box and have plenty of room to haul everything for my family of 4. Any specific questions feel free to ask

ratled

Adventurer
I have one and am very happy with it. Great build quality and will out last me. Even with the the RTT on it the struts open easily for access inside. I mounted 21 gallons of water and a tongue box and have plenty of room to haul everything for my family of 4. Any specific questions feel free to ask

Glad to hear you are happy with it. How is the fit & finish? What options did you get and what other mods are you planing?

Thanks

ratled

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online