New Off Grid Pando build starting

flipmachine

Adventurer
Ya do all the designing myself.. client tells me what they want and try and make it happen

Last edited:

JCDriller

Adventurer
Looks great, just sent an email requesting a USD build sheet. Is the bottom photo just the backside of the galley cabinetry or is it interior cabinetry without handles installed? Does the galley pictured have the pull out sink and stove? can you post a photo with it all pulled out? What are your options for AC units?

Thanks!

JCDriller

Adventurer
Looks really nice! What about the interior, is the photo showing interior cabinetry or the back side of the galley cabinetry. I'm assuming interior cabinetry, but it's hard to tell.

Thanks for sending the price list, looks great. How do you keep water in the tank for freezing?

flipmachine

Adventurer
that unit you would have to drain the tank in winter cause its exposed to elements that has no insulation or heat.. my other units have there tanks where they are exposed to heat.

JCDriller

Adventurer
attachment.php

I'm really liking this trailer, but still not clear about the interior cabinetry. Are these interior cabinets or just the back side of the galley cabinets??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier