Does anyone make a trailer with 37's?

ttengineer

Adventurer
Does any company make an expo trailer that will fit 37's and 8 lug wheels?

What about 40's?

The biggest I've seen are 35's and that is just a few, most are tiny little 33's. And all appear to be 5 or 6 lug.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RagnarD

Adventurer
I think the military had a few made. Search for 101A3, 1101, 1102 trailers. They come with the wheels tucked inside the fenders though.

Chris Boyd

Explorer
Adventure trailers has a trailing link design - with the right airbags and shocks I'm sure you could get them to build something with Support for 37. Getting the right lug count might be an issue, but you should talk to Mario. If anyone knows it'll be him.

I'm comfortably running 33's on my Chaser but could easily fit 35s without changing anything.

ttengineer

Adventurer
My tow vehicle is a ram 3500 SRW.

Yes I could use any of the trailers on the market but having matching tires and wheels is a huge plus to me. That way you could carry two spares and use it on both platforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coastsifder

15bea174bda8aaec75994394c4a18f6c.jpg

ProComp Extreme 35's on 15" rims on my SoCal Krawler, fenders have been raised to give enough clearance around 4" between tire and fender (running 2" bumpstops with 2" axle clearance. I have 1.5" spacers on the wheels, Old Man Emu leaf springs and 9" Rancho dampers. I have about 24" ground clearance with this set up, more than my truck which runs a 3" lift ICON stage 3. How much ground clearance do you need?

d87bf0177bd412218ac97d83649f1b67.jpg

For comparison here's the fender before modification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

ttengineer

Adventurer
It's not about clearance, it's about matching the wheels and tires for uniformity as well as matching the track of the truck so it tows well.

It seams that those attributes are not a priority for a lot of People here in the US which honestly I find very surprising.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Martyinco

Adventurer
I can run any size tire I want on my trailer, with any common knows lug size for any vehicle, its pretty simple... option one, change the axle, option two, run adapters. Not sure why everyone makes it sound so difficult :coffee:

Last edited:

Lucky j

Explorer
Contact a company that makes them, and ask them about what you want. They might be able to accomodate you on a special order with tire size and track with. It is molsty steel fabrication. Tack is axle with and height is suspension lift and fenders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94