2003 2500HD Dana 60 SAS

redman4556

Adventurer
Death in family forces sale.

Selling my 03 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 6.6 Duramax diesel.
Solid axle conversion done right (Dana 60 SAS)
Original 157k mile flawless LB7 (just broken in). All lb7 issues Bulletproofed. Nearly every part on this truck is brand new, custom, and upgraded. Truck has been completely gone through from top to bottom. Tens of thousands in unlisted upgrades. Comes with most receipts and most stuff still under warranties. Built correctly and maintained well. Please email or text. If you call and I don't answer, please leave a message.

Cons:
Comes without bed and sound system. Will need new rear tires soon, needs a fuel filter, needs registration for the coming year, a/c needs new electrical switch, the steering box is from a ram assist system and has been bored for offroad heavy duty use so if you're driving it daily on the streets you may eventually want to replace the steering box for more comfortable driving. headliner is sagging like all old trucks, there is a crack in the windshield, and the passenger mirror is broken. Salvage due to theft 7 years ago.

Will not ship, paypal, or anything of that nature. Title in my name, in hand. PLEASE ask your spouses first. Do not need help selling. Must see, you'll fall in love.

$10,000

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94