1987 K5 Blazer with pop up camper DENVER

Cummins_expo

Adventurer
I have been eye balling one of thise for my k5 but i wonder how much it would affect the top heavy feeling? Do you feel like it's stable and can handle some decent off road use? I live in Mesa so maybe we can meet up some day?

I am actually surprised how stable it feels. I think that has to do with being on such a wide platform. I am looking at some custom ORD or possible Deaver springs to make it float. I also picked up a Dana 44 with 4.56 gears and brand new ARB ..14 bolt in route with 4.56 gears and Detroit. I plan to keep this low and maybe on 33 -35s with as little lift as possible.

OmegaMan73

Observer
Sounds like a good plan and you've got some good parts on the way. I've got a 4" lift and 35's on mine some fender trimming was required but it does feel stable as it is.
Thanks!

kerry

Expedition Leader
A HUGE puffy down jacket from some small no longer around clothing manufacturer from the 70s I think. All other kinds of fun stuff. Its like buying an old house and tearing down the walls only to find Americana history.

Holubar? They were based in Denver and made some really high quality outdoor gear. I used to frequent their shop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles