Another Special Offer From Midland for Expedition Portal Members

MidlandUSA

Supporting Sponsor
A few weeks ago, we had an exclusive coupon deal with Expedition Portal members and now we're launching this special deal again. Enter the code in the picture below at checkout for any purchase on MidlandUSA.com and you'll get 20% off your purchase through June 13, 2017.

expportal2.jpg

The last time we ran this exclusive coupon, we ran out of stock of certain MicroMobile antennas and mounts. Fortunately this time around, we have a full stock of all MicroMobile accessories and do not anticipate any issues with our inventory.

**UPDATE: We have extended this offer until Tuesday, June 13.

Last edited:

Blacrose

Thanks Midland! I just ordered the MXT400!

One question though, since the 6db antenna doesn't come with the base, can I just screw it into the base of my Wilson 1000 mag mount??

MidlandUSA

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks Midland! I just ordered the MXT400!

One question though, since the 6db antenna doesn't come with the base, can I just screw it into the base of my Wilson 1000 mag mount??

Just checked with our engineering team and that base will not work, it is a different type of connector.

TheBoondocker

Just went to put my order in for a ant and 2 different bases and when I put in the promo code it comes up as Coupon usage limit has been reached. I need them to complete my install

Kinger

Observer
Dang it! Any chance to extend this? I the true spirit of this form I was on the trail for the entire duration of this offer (from announcement to finish). I still want a 6db antenna and mount :(

EDIT: that's a lie, it started just before we left. Shoot

MidlandUSA

Supporting Sponsor
ICYMI: We have extended this coupon to June 13, 2017. Use code "PORTAL20" at checkout for 20% off your purchase on MidlandUSA.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles