Having trouble getting proper insurance for my expedition vehicle. Who do you use?

Bayou Boy

Adventurer
Thanks a lot for the info.
Any recommendations on a company to get if from ?
I only need liability, the rest I have covered

Regards
Felipe

No idea. I'm a US citizen and Resident so I go through Progressive from a local independent agent.

Felipe

Observer
No idea. I'm a US citizen and Resident so I go through Progressive from a local independent agent.
Thanks a lot,
Im not a US citizen or resident. Mexican insurance companies will not give me liability out of Mexico, they told me I should get it from a US or Canada company and I do not have any references.
Thanks again
Regards
Felipe

Ramdough

Adventurer
You could try Hagerty.

I have heard that they cover rigs like yours regularly and have pictures on their website of rigs like that.

I am not sure if they mostly do vehicle coverage or if they can do liability.

I hope that helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bayou Boy

Adventurer
If you keep having trouble I would find an independent agent somewhere to figure this out for you. These are the guys that don't have Allstate or State Farm in the name of their business. They are used to quoting weird stuff and can reach out to Lloyds of London to get it done. My agent gets me policies from them occasionally when normal underwriters don't want to handle it because it's weird. Message me if you want me to put you in contact with him.

Felipe

Observer
If you keep having trouble I would find an independent agent somewhere to figure this out for you. These are the guys that don't have Allstate or State Farm in the name of their business. They are used to quoting weird stuff and can reach out to Lloyds of London to get it done. My agent gets me policies from them occasionally when normal underwriters don't want to handle it because it's weird. Message me if you want me to put you in contact with him.

Message sent
Regards
Felipe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles