Kamparoo Weekender for sale

Vinman

Observer
******SOLD******

2002 Kamparoo Weekender for sale.
I purchased this from the original owner 2 years ago and have known the camper for about 15 years. Other than camping, it has never spent a single night in it's entire life outdoors and I still store it inside.

This model came with the following options:
- Slide-out kitchen with sink and hand pump
- 15 gallon fresh water storage tank
- Storage trunk under rear floor
- Elevated bed with full length storage accessible from inside or exterior access door
- Canvas add-a-room on one side with awning on the other side

Thats how I purchased it then I did the following modifications:
- New, heavier duty, extended frame made primarily from 2x2x3/16 square tubing.
- Full width aluminum tongue box containing the following:
- dual propane tanks
- on-board battery maintainer/charger
- 1,500lb electric winch to open/close the camper (replaces the hand crank)
- Deep cycle battery in custom under body mount
- 3,500lb Dexter drop axle that is install in the "flipped" position, (axle was ordered with this in mind and has the correct camber built in). This provides the same clearance under the axle as my Jeep on 35" tires.
- Electric brakes
- 3 new 27x8.50R14 General Grabber AT2 tires
- 3' removable tongue
- Under frame mounted spare tire carrier that cranks down.
- All running, tail, brake lights replaced with LED's

This Kamparoo is in exceptional condition, no rips in canvas, windows nice and clear, zippers in perfect working order etc. The previous owner treated this like it was her child and I continued to do so as well.

This camper has only been used 3-4 times per year at the most and has seen many seasons where it never left the garage.

The trailer hasn't been used at all since I did the frame and axle swap, only took it for a 15 mile test drive and check the weights.
Located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada but willing to deliver to the Canadian side of the border if necessary.

Price reduced to $3,500 USD

Last edited:

Dannman

pics please

Sounds great - pics pls.

2002 Kamparoo Weekender for sale.
I purchased this from the original owner 2 years ago and have known the camper for about 15 years. Other than camping, it has never spent a single night in it's entire life outdoors and I still store it inside.

This model came with the following options:
- Slide-out kitchen with sink and hand pump
- 15 gallon fresh water storage tank
- Storage trunk under rear floor
- Elevated bed with full length storage accessible from inside or exterior access door
- Canvas add-a-room on one side with awning on the other side

Thats how I purchased it then I did the following modifications:
- New, heavier duty, extended frame made primarily from 2x2x3/16 square tubing.
- Full width aluminum tongue box containing the following:
- dual propane tanks
- on-board battery maintainer/charger
- 1,500lb electric winch to open/close the camper (replaces the hand crank)
- Propax furnace with thermostat.
- AGM deep cycle battery in custom under body mount
- 3,500lb Dexter drop axle that is install in the "flipped" position, (axle was ordered with this in mind and has the correct camber built in). This provides the same clearance under the axle as my Jeep on 35" tires.
- Electric brakes
- 3 new 27x8.50R14 General Grabber AT2 tires
- 3' removable tongue
- Under frame mounted spare tire carrier that cranks down.
- All running, tail, brake lights replaced with LED's
- Eco-temp hot water on demand (never used or installed yet)

This Kamparoo is in exceptional condition, no rips in canvas, windows nice and clear, zippers in perfect working order etc. The previous owner treated this like it was her child and I continued to do so as well.

This camper has only been used 3-4 times per year at the most and has seen many seasons where it never left the garage.

The trailer hasn't been used at all since I did the frame and axle swap, only took it for a 15 mile test drive and check the weights.
Located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada but willing to deliver to the Canadian side of the border if necessary.

Asking $4,000 USD

NMLC

Vinman, I have IM you with the zip code ... I am very interested if you could let me know what shipping would cost to 87120

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94