Ford Econoline fiberglass & conversion

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
I do have some questions besides what has already been asked (seeing them installed)

Are you making them in house? Are they build to order of will they be stocked and on the shelf?

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
I hope to be fitting these on a van this week and will be sure to get pics.

Chris. ^ We will try to stock them and of course it all depends on the need or want. We are not making them in house however it is our exclusive product that we designed. Our goal is to not make these difficult and need a hammer to install.... lol.
We want to make installation easy with minimal trimming necessary, and simplify the update process of the front van clips.

What year vans came with a fiberglass hood?

4x4pair

Adventurer
I have an '01 and an '03 and both have fiberglass hoods. My buddies 2010 is steel. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
I hope to be fitting these on a van this week and will be sure to get pics.

Chris. ^ We will try to stock them and of course it all depends on the need or want. We are not making them in house however it is our exclusive product that we designed. Our goal is to not make these difficult and need a hammer to install.... lol.
We want to make installation easy with minimal trimming necessary, and simplify the update process of the front van clips.

What year vans came with a fiberglass hood?

Cool, thanks. Hammer, no! Hope they fit and work out well.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
2008-14 Ford Econoline fiberglass front fenders, hood and grill

It took a little longer to get a van to do the install on but we did it and overall they fit nice! We are still going to be doing some final tweaking in order to make the best possible product, until then here is a look at our new 2008-14 Fiberglass Front end installed.
Complete front end

Drivers side fender

This is with the factory Ford Hood

I hope this helps you guys that have been asking to see it on the Van.
Any more Questions please let us know

Jeremy

86scotty

Cynic
Looks awesome. I can't wait to see it painted too, and perhaps a shot or two from further away to get the whole look of the van?

Awesome stuff Jeremy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior