2012 TOYOTA TUNDRA CREWMAX TRD ROCK WARRIOR - SOCAL

Big Ern

For Sale: 2012 Toyota Tundra Crewmax TRD Rock Warrior Edition - 63,014 miles

Price: $29,000

Description:

Selling my camping/hunting/ski truck. It hasn't been abused or wheeled. Used for long road trips to get me to the fun. It has always been reliable and is in very good shape. I hate to sell it, but my kids are getting old enough to start joining me on some of my trips so I going to a large camper set-up which will necessitate a long bed diesel. As the title states, this is a crewmax Tundra with the TRD Rock Warrior Package. A list of the mods are below. Everything was professionally installed. Thanks for looking.

Mods:

Bilstein 6112 shocks/springs up front
Bilstein 5160 rear shocks
Total Chaos upper control arms
Ranch Hand Summit Bullnose front bumper (no animal strikes)
KC 20" LED light bar
ARE Z Series shell
Westin Pro Traxx side steps
Toyo Open Country R/T tires
Kenwood Excelon DNX893S Stereo - 7" screen, Nav (Garmin based), Bluetooth, HD Radio, Apple Carplay, Back-up Camera (huge upgrade over the stock system and makes for enjoyable road trips)
Focal Speakers (replaced stock speakers in stock locations)
Weathertech rubber mats front and back
Trailer hitch
Wet Okole neoprene seat covers for both front seats.

Bad:

Small tear in center console from where my elbow rests. Photo below.

PM or email me with any questions. Powercoreconsultants@gmail.com

FullSizeRender.jpgnav.jpgrear shell.JPGodometer.JPGrear shocks.jpgfront shocks.JPGconsole damage.JPGbumper.jpgfront right.JPGconsole.JPG

Last edited:

Big Ern

Thanks. I've been lurking on this site for a long time and most of the mods were a direct result of the valuable contributions and real world experience of the forum members here on EP. Such a great resource.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior