bundutech popup campers.

kpredator

Adventurer
stopped by the factory today.was impressed with the layouts,quality of the components "heater,fridge,mattress,lifting system,max air,one piece roof".
nice finish and fit.does anyone have one and if so how do you like it??

STREGA

Explorer
stopped by the factory today.was impressed with the layouts,quality of the components "heater,fridge,mattress,lifting system,max air,one piece roof".
nice finish and fit.does anyone have one and if so how do you like it??

Not a lot of them out there yet, there is a guy over on WTW (goes by Windsurfer) who has one that was custom built to his specific needs and is very happy with his camper. From what I can tell most of their campers are going to Australia and Africa at this time although they are trying to break into the US market. They are building old school wood frame campers but incorporating newer tech componets like windows, waterheaters, stoves, fridges, roof lift system, etc. The best things about them is that they are willing to build most anything you desire and their pricing is very reasonable.

After checking them out at Overland Expo in Flagstaff last month I'm getting ready to order a custom flatbed from them. While at the Expo the owner of Bundatec (Rory) came over to my truck and took measurements and notes of the tray and truck. They are a small company and are able to give customer service that some of the bigger guys can't, they have been great to work with. The contac person at Bundutec is Jenn and she is very knowledable about campers and responds to inquires in a reasonable amount of time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior