Pelican 1550 Case For Sale - DFW TX

harpblower

Wow. I didn't think there'd be this much interest. I'm actually sitting in Houston Hobby airport waiting for my flight to Peru (Machu Picchu). I figured I'd post the Pelicans and field a few questions before I returned. So, needless to say, I misjudged the interest here. I'll be back in town the 21st. I have all of the PMs so I'll fulfill in order received when I return. For those that have offered to pay now, I'd prefer to wait just in case you have a change of heart. If the timeframe doesn't work for you I totally understand and no hard feelings if you want to back out. I'll get online when I can down there so if you have any questions I'll try and answer them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I'll take a yellow one.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

jimbolio

Observer
I have several (14) Pelican Cases for sale. I bid on a surplus auction and I am going to use two of them, but I do not have a need for the others. There are 5 still boxed in their cardboard. 5 New but not in their boxes Yellow cases, and 6 used black cases.
View attachment 404419View attachment 404420View attachment 404421View attachment 404422View attachment 404423View attachment 404424

If you're in the DFW area or surrounding, we can arrange a local pickup no problem. I'll gladly ship if you're anywhere else.

New In Box $90 to your door in the lower 48

New Not In Box $70 to your door in the lower 48

Used $50 to your door in the lower 48 (if you want a used one I'll send you individual pics to make sure its condition meets with your approval)

PM me if interested
I'd like a yellow one if there are any left

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

matt24601

Got home from Peru last night (great trip) to some disappointing news. I had a voice-mail waiting to inform me that the Pelican Cases were no longer available. I have called in order to get a reason, but haven't gotten ahold of anybody yet. I am extremely disappointed. I attached the voice-mail below. Anyway, I'm posting this not only to explain why none of us are getting the cases we wanted, but also as a cautionary tale for working with govliquidation.com In all fairness, this is the first time I've ever worked with them so it could be an isolated incident, it could also be how business is done with them. Too early to tell. So, sorry for the trouble, but it looks like the deal was too good to be true.

https://youtu.be/eBLWOhHLPIk

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

furbucket

Observer
Bummer. Thanks for the reply though- I wonder if that website knows the amount of (albeit indirect) negative exposure they just got...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier