Pelican 1550 Case For Sale - DFW TX

matt24601

I have several (14) Pelican Cases for sale. I bid on a surplus auction and I am going to use two of them, but I do not have a need for the others. There are 5 still boxed in their cardboard. 5 New but not in their boxes Yellow cases, and 6 used black cases.
Pelican 1550.jpgPelican 1550 Boxed.jpgPelican Yellow New.jpgPelican Yellow New Foam.jpgPelican 1550 Black Used.jpgPelican Logo.jpg

If you're in the DFW area or surrounding, we can arrange a local pickup no problem. I'll gladly ship if you're anywhere else.

New In Box $90 to your door in the lower 48

New Not In Box $70 to your door in the lower 48

Used $50 to your door in the lower 48 (if you want a used one I'll send you individual pics to make sure its condition meets with your approval)

PM me if interested

matt24601

Wow. I didn't think there'd be this much interest. I'm actually sitting in Houston Hobby airport waiting for my flight to Peru (Machu Picchu). I figured I'd post the Pelicans and field a few questions before I returned. So, needless to say, I misjudged the interest here. I'll be back in town the 21st. I have all of the PMs so I'll fulfill in order received when I return. For those that have offered to pay now, I'd prefer to wait just in case you have a change of heart. If the timeframe doesn't work for you I totally understand and no hard feelings if you want to back out. I'll get online when I can down there so if you have any questions I'll try and answer them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JJEH

I'll take a used yellow one if they are still available upon your return.

Enjoy your vacation and have a safe trip.

rubicon91

Explorer
I am in for a black 1 or yellow of any are left. Put me in line. Enjoy the trip and let me know when you get back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

harpblower

I have several (14) Pelican Cases for sale. I bid on a surplus auction and I am going to use two of them, but I do not have a need for the others. There are 5 still boxed in their cardboard. 5 New but not in their boxes Yellow cases, and 6 used black cases.
View attachment 404419View attachment 404420View attachment 404421View attachment 404422View attachment 404423View attachment 404424

If you're in the DFW area or surrounding, we can arrange a local pickup no problem. I'll gladly ship if you're anywhere else.

Used $50 to your door in the lower 48 (if you want a used one I'll send you individual pics to make sure its condition meets with your approval)

PM me if interested
I would like a yellow one.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

harpblower

View attachment 404419View attachment 404420View attachment 404421View attachment 404422View attachment 404423View attachment 404424

PM me if interested
I'll take a yellow one.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz