Unimog accesories in Europe

dwm

Hi guys, does anybody know a good dealer in Europe (preferably in Spain) of Unimog accesories?

I need to buy the Snorkel Kit (with the cyclone filter on top) and the Front Turn Signals (Left and Right) for a Mercedes Benz Unimog U1300L. My family is on holidays there now and they are coming back in three weeks and I want to take advantage of the opportunity because there is absolutely nothing about Unimogs SBU here in Patagonia.

Many thanks for your help!

Hi guys, does anybody know a good dealer in Europe (preferably in Spain) of Unimog accesories?

I need to buy the Snorkel Kit (with the cyclone filter on top) and the Front Turn Signals (Left and Right) for a Mercedes Benz Unimog U1300L. My family is on holidays there now and they are coming back in three weeks and I want to take advantage of the opportunity because there is absolutely nothing about Unimogs SBU here in Patagonia.

Many thanks for your help!
Merex, Atlas, Hellgeth, Atkinson Vos

Charlie

Jostt

Adventurer
Unimog import truck .SL is the only company ho can provide spare parts, usted and New, They are in Burgos, do you can find there parts, The have web

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles