2012 BMW R1200 GS Adventure Triple Black

AeroAggie

Same ol' story we've all heard - Busy family life and no time to ride anymore. I'd rather see her go to a good home than sit in my garage collecting dust. I've ridden once this year. Once. This bike is in excellent condition. I've never had a mechanical issue of any kind. I bought this bike sight unseen on a fly and ride trip about 4 years ago, and I offer the opportunity for one of you to do the same with confidence. The bike is located in Wichita Kansas, ready for you to Fly and Ride home or wherever.

Asking - $12,500 - No Trades. Cash, cashier check, or if you're a USAA member, wire transfers accepted.

Clean Title - though not in hand yet. The bike was paid off a few months ago but I haven't followed up with the DMV to get the new title issued yet. I'll get that started soon if I get some serious interest here.

2012 R1200GS Adventure Triple Black
13,412 miles
Integral ABS
ASC Stability control
ESA Suspension
Enduro gear box
Heated Grips
BMW Luggage Racks
BMW Adventure Luggage (side cases only)
Auxillary Fog Lights

Includes BMW Large tank bag
Includes GS-911 Diagnostic tool

I've only serviced it with synthetic oil change kits and 12k service kits, from Beemer Boneyard. I've probably got extras on some of those I can throw in too.

I performed the 12k service last fall including new battery and new spark plugs. Valves were all within spec, so no shim changes.

Continental TKC 70 tires were installed last fall, and have maybe 250 miles on them.

She's seen a few gravel roads, but never any real offroad. She tipped over one time on my driveway when I missed the kickstand, resulting in a tiny scuff on the crash bar.

ajZNOEg.jpg

SVolxFO.jpg

YNIqvc0.jpg

FlyJemdb.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles