SOLD. 1999 Land Rover Discovery Series 1, fully built and expo ready, FL, $12,500

Stryder106

Explorer
Nice rig. If I hadn't spent so much time and money building my Avalanche - I would have bought this in a heartbeat. You did a nice job with it.

ielias12

DAMN, had I seen this before I bought a new Tacoma, I would've jump all over this and kept my old car and had this as my adventure toy! Great job! Especially for taking such good care of this Disco! Someone is going to get themselves a bad *** rig when you sell this one!

ielias12

Great looking Rig!

DAMN, had I seen this before I bought a new Tacoma, I would've jump all over this and kept my old car and had this as my adventure toy! Great job! Especially for taking such good care of this Disco! Someone is going to get themselves a bad *** rig when you sell this one!

dsw1020

Ive been shopping for a 100 but this is really peaking my interest. Im a newbie but what are things to watch out for if considering this D1? Also, I am sorry to jack this post but I am really interested and if anyone who knows them is in the area and can look at it, let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94