SOLD. 1999 Land Rover Discovery Series 1, fully built and expo ready, FL, $12,500

DAMN, had I seen this before I bought a new Tacoma, I would've jump all over this and kept my old car and had this as my adventure toy! Great job! Especially for taking such good care of this Disco! Someone is going to get themselves a bad *** rig when you sell this one!

Thanks! Have had a lot of serious interest but no sale. It's becoming more and more tempting just to keep. We'll see what happens.

I tried to contact the seller... So far no luck :drool:

I'm here. Sorry for the silence—have had a sale pending so I haven't checked the forum in a little bit. Just waiting for the sale to go through, but it's taking a while. Hopefully soon, but you never know I guess.

Ive been shopping for a 100 but this is really peaking my interest. Im a newbie but what are things to watch out for if considering this D1? Also, I am sorry to jack this post but I am really interested and if anyone who knows them is in the area and can look at it, let me know.

Usually really high miles and the bad ones will have all the warning lights lit up across the dash (ABS, etc.). This one has neither of those problems :)

PS. I realize now I should have quoted everyone's questions and replied in ONE post, but I didn't realize I had gotten so far behind on replies! Thanks for all the interest folks. As stated above, there's a sale pending but nothing has been finalized yet. I'll let you know what happens!

whiskeytacos

Observer
Wow, that is a gorgeous rig. GLWS. I'd scoop this up in a heartbeat if I could find a way to keep a third vehicle on the Brooklyn streets.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

velonut

I am still waiting for my new to me RRC to be delivered and if I had not paid for it I would be all over this...really nice truck!!!

Interested...buy it already!

low_49

Whats this button do...
Dang man, I've admired and built my Disco with a lot of inspiration of my build coming from this truck. in fact it's my screen saver! The disco is much a part of OE as anything. Sad to see it go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier