Wandering New Mexico

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
SOAZ i really appreciate the invite! unfortunately i work on Saturdays, but ill have to make some time to join you guys once in a while!
Been trying to get out and find a group that i can wheel with, I'm down for some beer some time!
No worries, we tend to do a couple trips each month so we'll find one.

That 40's is cleaner than the ones up here.

New Mexico has some great scenery.
Yah it does T. Next time you are in town let me know. It's been way too long.

Glad you enjoyed your time in the Land of Enchantment! I was out on a few of the same roads you were last week running the NMBDR. We were not treated with wolf and bear sittings, though. I'm envious.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Ah, right on. We saw a few moto guys doing the NMBDR. We definitely got lucky as far as animal sightings go on this trip.

Great trip report!
Thank you compadre!

xbombtek

Observer
Looks like an awesome trip. I love seeing pics of NM that folks would never picture as being in the state. There's a couple spots I like to go to up north that I could convince people was Scotland with the misty morning and rolling green hills.

I'm really glad to have wound up here and get to call it home!

SOAZ

Looks like an awesome trip. I love seeing pics of NM that folks would never picture as being in the state. There's a couple spots I like to go to up north that I could convince people was Scotland with the misty morning and rolling green hills.

I'm really glad to have wound up here and get to call it home!
Thanks!
You're a lucky guy to get to call it home! I lived in ABQ for about a year for work and decided I'd live in Tijeras/Cedar Crest area and I'd have the perfect access to the outdoors and Costco! haha.

xbombtek

Observer
That's me. Right at the top of Sedillo Hill, east of "town", at 7000ft, and can hit Costco on the way home from work.

I lived in Tucson, still own a rental home there, and really enjoyed that area too. But, the elevation and actual winter make Tijeras a really good fit. I'm not really a winter sports guy, but it adds to the charm of living in NM and sending pics of 30" snow falls to friends back east. haha

SOAZ

That's me. Right at the top of Sedillo Hill, east of "town", at 7000ft, and can hit Costco on the way home from work.

I lived in Tucson, still own a rental home there, and really enjoyed that area too. But, the elevation and actual winter make Tijeras a really good fit. I'm not really a winter sports guy, but it adds to the charm of living in NM and sending pics of 30" snow falls to friends back east. haha

At the risk... no the certainty of getting off topic. This is or rather it sounds like it was in your neighborhood. I've never been to a smaller motorcycle get together with so many Vincent's present. The amount of obscure motorcycles around there is astounding! Haha.

http://soaztim.blogspot.com/2012/10/coffee-at-dawn.html
http://soaztim.blogspot.kr/2012/12/good-bye-new-mexico.html

Cheers, have a good one. I will visit your great state often and hopefully be a neighbor some day. :sombrero:

xbombtek

Observer
Yep, that's a few miles from my house. I see a guy on a Vincent Commander on my way in to work once or twice a week. It's an interesting place for a lot of reasons. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles