G wagon for sale - 92 4 door with 606a

Cdn_Medic

Hello Everyone,

I Have my 92 463 4 door with a 606a turbo diesel for sale. It meets the 25 yr rule for import into the US and I have all the paperwork to get it into the states. The G is currently in Canada in Edmonton AB (North of Montana / N Dakota).

It has had a new motor swapped in as the old one died after going swimming. The new 606a has 180,000+ KM on it so 110 + Miles on the motor. Trans has been rebuilt and is a 5spd manual with about the same KM on it. Body has 283,xxx Km on it. It has had a full body off resto done so its good to go. Frame has been sanded down and repainted and is in great shape. Whole truck has been undercoated for rust protection and is in great shape.

So where she needs some work is the interior. carpet is a little worn, small rips along the seams of the leather seats FD and FP, some warping of the wood panelling around the centre console.

I am asking 17,500US but am open to offers.

Inc with sale:
Roof Rack
rear access roof ladder
2x NATO metal Gerry cans (not the ****ty CARB ones you have in the US)
Rear tire storage cubby

Thanks for looking and happy exploring !!!

Chris

front end view.jpgback end view.jpg

Cdn_Medic

Okay at some PM requests here are some more Pics.

Please keep in mind these are during the resto to get the G all up to snuf so again please excuse the mess.

stripped body FR.jpgstripped body RR.jpg

and here are some interior pics

20161101_212146.jpg20161101_211133.jpgfront seats.jpg

and here is some of the motor

20161101_212359.jpgmotor.jpg

gwagonready

Hi,

Just signed up to reply, is the car still available? This is exactly what I am looking for. let me know. Thanks

rpanter

Sale is still pending.

I am in the process of purchasing this G from Chris. Without speaking for Chris, I assume if for some reason things fall through he will let people know it is still available here right away.

rpanter

Sale was completed between Chris and myself, the G is now in the US and titled/emissioned/registered in Colorado with no issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles