Van Wheelchair lift for sale 400 OBO

Mxkutch

Observer
I guess I can't post links and I don't know how to post pictures but it is still in the van so if you want videos or to see it working, just ask. You can message me and I will text or email.

Wheelchair lift that came out of a Ford E350 but it appears like it can fit in any full sized van.

Can lift a ton of weight seamlessly but folds up so it is very compact. Would be great for a motorcycle enthusiast or a repair shop. Or could be used for it's intended purpose to move wheelchair bound people.

If you need it as medical equipment it would be way cheeper to buy this and install it in a van than to just buy a wheelchair lift van.

PRICE IS OR BEST OFFER so make me an offer.

I will travel to drop it off if one of the members wants it as long as it's a reasonable distance.

Last edited:

Eliashayes

Hey Mxkutch, at what price would you like to sell it? One of my uncles was also looking for cheap wheelchair lift, that can get fit on any full sized van. So While on searching, he came across Spinlife.com where he found a Power wheelchair lifts at $259.00 and also provides free shipping. Could you please send some pictures of your wheelchair lifts, so that if anybody needs would provide them with your wheelchair lifts options.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles