Overland Expo East - inTech RV

MrOffshore

Observer
Well, I was just touching base to see who is planning on coming to Overland Expo East (September 28-Oct 1 - Asheville, NC at the Biltmore Estate) and bringing their expedition trailer (or hopefully their inTech RV)? If we could get a few Flyers down there I'd like to put something together one night like a cookout. We're definitely not the largest manufacturer out there so we're not going to hold a regatta of inTech RV owners, but hopefully we can get a few people together if any of you are bringing your Flyers down. This is a great event with a lot of great people so if you can make it down make sure to let us know...and if you're looking at possibly buying an inTech Flyer, make sure you stop out and see us at the event. We will be debuting a new product that is going to change the way people look at micro-lite campers and it should be at this event!!! It's not an expedition style trailer, but it's still going to be worth seeing in person...I guarantee it!! We're excited to see everyone at the expo!!

stix999

We will be there with our MaxFlyer Rich, and thanks again for the phenomenal post sale support you have provided!!!!

MrOffshore

Observer
Our furthest west dealer is Chico Truck & RV in Chico, CA, 530-891-9225. They are a great dealer for us and have an inventory that turns regularly. They also do their own factory pick-ups, so you can usually have a Flyer built to your spec and they can get it shipped without having to do an entire load...this greatly reduces your leadtime as we can usually slip a single unit in fairly easy without disrupting the schedule. Thanks!!

Where is your most West Coast dealership ?

MrOffshore

Observer
Great, we're looking forward to seeing some of our Flyers at the event...make sure you stop out and we'll get something planned for an evening cookout or something. Thanks!!!

We will be there with our MaxFlyer Rich, and thanks again for the phenomenal post sale support you have provided!!!!

rider37821

overland expo

Well, I was just touching base to see who is planning on coming to Overland Expo East (September 28-Oct 1 - Asheville, NC at the Biltmore Estate) and bringing their expedition trailer (or hopefully their inTech RV)? If we could get a few Flyers down there I'd like to put something together one night like a cookout. We're definitely not the largest manufacturer out there so we're not going to hold a regatta of inTech RV owners, but hopefully we can get a few people together if any of you are bringing your Flyers down. This is a great event with a lot of great people so if you can make it down make sure to let us know...and if you're looking at possibly buying an inTech Flyer, make sure you stop out and see us at the event. We will be debuting a new product that is going to change the way people look at micro-lite campers and it should be at this event!!! It's not an expedition style trailer, but it's still going to be worth seeing in person...I guarantee it!! We're excited to see everyone at the expo!!

Vaughn here, just bought flyer xlt and Carlton ordered 2018 for our 2-3 week trip out west.
We live 75 miles away from the expo and are planning to come. What night are you planning for the cookout? Looking forward to meeting you.
Vaughn

Last edited:

MrOffshore

Observer
I called and spoke to a salesman at Intech, he suggested I did'nt put an XL RTT on top of a MAX. Is this the case?

Any of our trailers that have our roof rack can support 300#. The thing to remember with an RTT is that on most models, approximately half the weight would be supported by the ladder that comes down...and most RTT's weight about 150-200#...the additional weight of the person minus the weight supported by the ladder is static weight, it's not bouncing around on the roof rack going down the road. Our 23Zero Litchfield is approximately 150# and works fine with two people in it. Hope that helps and sorry for the late reply.

MrOffshore

Observer
Vaughn here, just bought flyer xlt and Carlton ordered 2018 for our 2-3 week trip out west.
We live 75 miles away from the expo and are planning to come. What night are you planning for the cookout? Looking forward to meeting you.
Vaughn

My apology for getting back to you so late...we did display at the event, but at the very last minute I was unable to attend and our cookout was cancelled...I'll make it up to everyone next year and bring the cookout AND beer. Sorry about that, my biggest apology!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles