2012 Chalet XL-1920 A-Frame Pop Up Camper

brandonhedberg

Adventurer
SOLD

For Sale - Located in Flagstaff Arizona - $11,900 or best offer

2012 Chalet XL-1920 A-Frame Camp Trailer
Pop up camper, similar to tent trailer.

This is a light weight hard sided folding camper. Weighs approximately 2100 lbs empty/dry.
Lightly used.

Features include:
Power roof opener
High wall for more ceiling height
Dinette that makes into a bed AND two twin sized BUNKS. Great for kids. Sleeps 4.
Toilet
Propane furnace
Air conditioning and electric heat pump
Hot water heater
3 way refrigerator
Propane 3 burner cook top
Electric brakes which are great for smaller cars such as Jeep, Subaru, Toyota, or other SUVs
Large external storage drawer and/or cooking area; 4' lock-in lock-out full extension ball bearing slide
ARB awning with 3 wall kit
Off road tires and suspension; BFG KO and daystar bump stops
Roof vent with fan

I'm the original owner and it's been stored inside or outside with a cover since purchased.

Delivery negotiable.

Please PM me for more information. Thanks for considering.

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

Last edited:

brandonhedberg

Adventurer
A few more pictures:

Twin size bunk beds. I suppose the upper bunk could be removed and a dinette placed in this area for a traveling couple that doesn't need to sleep four people.
IMG_1990.jpg

The dinette utilizes an aluminum table that is lightweight and can be easily moved outside. The factory table was made of heavy MDF and was too large for comfortable dining.
IMG_1998.jpg

Please let me know if you'd like to see specific pictures or have questions. I'm an engineer, so I'm pretty detail oriented and can answer any technical question you may have.

Thanks.

Last edited:

brandonhedberg

Adventurer
Outdoor kitchen drawer

A few pics of the outdoor kitchen drawer...

Kitchen drawer on full extension roller bearing lock-in and lock-out slide rails. Spice/utensil drawer is also full extension with soft close.
IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94