SOLD Corbeau Seat Brackets for 1st Gen Tacoma

rpmcgov

Corbeau seat brackets for 1st generation Toyota Tacoma. Retails for $105.00 per seat, asking $50.00 for the pair, OBO. Update: I no longer have the seats, only the mounting brackets. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 325
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    562.2 KB · Views: 216
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 582
Last edited:

02tacotoy

Adventurer
I've been looking at a set of these seats. How did you like them compared to stock? Prior to the dog of course-

Thx

rpmcgov

I've been looking at a set of these seats. How did you like them compared to stock? Prior to the dog of course-

Thx
. They were nice and came with the truck when we bought it. The most convenient replacement for us was a stock pair out of a local junkyard so we went that route.

02tacotoy

Adventurer
I have the stock seats now but I'm 6'3" and dont know if these sit higher or lower than the stock seats. Whats your feeling on the seated height diffrence?

rpmcgov

I feel like these were a bit lower then the stock seats we currently have. They utilize washers between the brackets and seats so this is somewhat adjustable. They come with 5-6 washers per mounting point.

rpmcgov

They have sliders to adjust the depth front to back and it's my understanding that they will fit any Corbeau seat.

rexwang

Observer
thanks for the info. from the looks of things and my research, these are made for trucks that came with a factory 40/60 or buckets. I have a bench seat which has slightly different mounting locations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles