Northern Quebec 2017

deadly99

Explorer
After this years Roaming Rally in Ontario, Canada; three trucks headed north into Quebec. We did a fair amount of exploring and enjoyed some great wilderness camping.

Not much to tell about the expedition other than it was a great success. I'll let the photos do the talking.

A quick video I put together...

https://youtu.be/wQ9GkJvZtMw

a.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

deadly99

Explorer
As the photos portray, we had a fantastic journey. Campfires, good laughs, fun trails, day long gravel roads, great scenery, outstanding weather and so on....definitely a mini expedition I wont soon forget.

Cheers
Ted

Dalko43

Explorer
Awesome photo's! What were you using for navigation? I keep telling myself I need to get back up to Ontario and Canada in general after my last trip through part of the Trans Canadian trail.

carbon60

Explorer
Awesome photo's! What were you using for navigation? I keep telling myself I need to get back up to Ontario and Canada in general after my last trip through part of the Trans Canadian trail.

I used OSMAnd, an Android app on a tablet. I also make heavy use of a complete road atlas of the province.

A.

deadly99

Explorer
I use a Garmin 60 to record tracks, ram mounted in the truck. A tablet with Gaia for seeing sat images of the terrain around me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles