WANTED: Sportsmobile or equivalent overland vehicle, budget of around $60k

pnoob2

Hello Everyone,

First post for me, been lurking here for a while collecting ideas while saving funds for my first Sportsmobile (overland vehicle) purchase. I finally have my ducks in a row and am ready to pull the trigger on a Sportsmobile or Sprinter or some equivalent off road camper. I have a new family of 3 ( myself, the wife, and a young daughter) that I would like to introduce to the overland lifestyle. Any members that are on the verge of selling or thinking of selling a nice Sportsmobile please reach out to me directly, I have the funds ready and am way more enthusiastic about buying from a forum member than a random stranger on craigslist! I am located in the Los Angeles area but am more than happy to fly in to any state for the right vehicle. I look forward to meeting and chatting with members on this forum. Thanks in advance~

Also $60k is my preferred budget but I can entertain vehicles higher or lower in value.

I can be reached at lionelb@gmail.com or private message me!

pnoob2

Nope, never had a previous username. Just observed as a guest. I am looking for something like a early to mid 2000's sportsmobile. The first earth roamer looks great but might be a little too much for us to fit on our property.

java

Expedition Leader
Nope, never had a previous username. Just observed as a guest. I am looking for something like a early to mid 2000's sportsmobile. The first earth roamer looks great but might be a little too much for us to fit on our property.

Saw it in person last weekend, its really not as big as you might think.

pnoob2

Thanks Haven i seen the ones listed already on the sportsmobile site. I wish I could afford some of the consigned examples but my budget of around 60k limits my choices.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

haven

Expedition Leader
Go to Google.com and enter this in the search box "sportsmobile site:craigslist.org" (without the quote marks)

if you want to limit the geographic area, include the name of the Craigslist sub-forum
For example, site:sfbay.craigslist.org for the San Francisco area.

Here's one example in Orange County, CA Call (310) 948-8579 for information.
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6191928280.html

Search results like this will include lots of genuine Sportsmobiles, and plenty of other camper van ads where the poster included the word Sportsmobile.

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Hello Everyone,

First post for me, been lurking here for a while collecting ideas while saving funds for my first Sportsmobile (overland vehicle) purchase. I finally have my ducks in a row and am ready to pull the trigger on a Sportsmobile or Sprinter or some equivalent off road camper. I have a new family of 3 ( myself, the wife, and a young daughter) that I would like to introduce to the overland lifestyle. Any members that are on the verge of selling or thinking of selling a nice Sportsmobile please reach out to me directly, I have the funds ready and am way more enthusiastic about buying from a forum member than a random stranger on craigslist! I am located in the Los Angeles area but am more than happy to fly in to any state for the right vehicle. I look forward to meeting and chatting with members on this forum. Thanks in advance~

Also $60k is my preferred budget but I can entertain vehicles higher or lower in value.

I can be reached at lionelb@gmail.com or private message me!

I sent you an email, it was 25mb so don't be surprised if it doesn't hit your main inbox for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne