off road trailer Idaho $2500

wingysataday

Adventurer
https://boise.craigslist.org/tro/6177301722.html
Not mine

Hello Adventurers,

I have for your viewing pleasure a custom manufactured off-road trailer. This trailer was built with the intent of using it for those hard to get to places. It has six large cabinets and two long upper cabinets. The center section has room for a cooler and firewood, the center has 55-gallon water barrel for those extended camping trip. The dimensions of this trailer are 5.5 feet wide by 11.5 feet wide including the tongue. The trailer has 19.5 inches of ground clearance. The lights are LED and the axle is rated for 3500 lbs. The suspension is comprised of half-ton Dodge Ram leaf springs with Jeep Rubicon shocks. All of the sourced parts were purchased early this year. The wheels are 2014 jeep rubicon 17" wheels with BFG 35"s. I have pulled this trailer as far as Mountian Home and it does okay at HWY speed but sways at high-speed 70mph+. I image loading of equipment could make it better.

This trailer was built from a modded truck service body and the frame was built from new 3"x2" .12 walled steel tubing. The trailer under's underside has been coated with truck bed liner paint as well as the inside of all the cabinets.

2500.00 text to the number in reply if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94