Why is Howling Moon So Bad at Business?

Chili

Explorer
I wouldn't "pay no attention" to Adam's (Box Rocket) post, he does sell the stuff and is one of the guys who provides excellent customer service, and has been a member of this forum for a long time.

That came off like a tongue-in-cheek statement to me.. I think he was just razzing Box Rocket..

dstock

Explorer
That came off like a tongue-in-cheek statement to me.. I think he was just razzing Box Rocket..

You're probably right there. Just pointing out he knows of what he speaks and I've personally had great customer service from him!

Stryder106

Explorer
I just swapped over from HM and ordered up an Eezi-Awn. I have heard nothing but great things about Tepui customer service - but about 50-50 on the quality - and thus the need to put that customer service to the test. I have no experience with Tepui tents, so I'm just going based on literally 9 months or so of scouring boards, reviews, and talking to folks who own various tents and have owned multiple brands.

Mgyver1

Observer
Well you've definitely ordered a top quality tent. Sorry the Howling Moon tent hasn't worked out, I don't know what their deal is. I noticed their Facebook page hasn't had an update since March 7th. The Howling Moon Australia page has had regular updates though.

I have a Howlingmoon 1.6 Stargazer I maybe willing to part with. I've been thinking of moving to a a trailer style RTT. I'm in Hesperia, so I am somewhat close to you.

VicMackey

Adventurer
I just swapped over from HM and ordered up an Eezi-Awn. I have heard nothing but great things about Tepui customer service - but about 50-50 on the quality - and thus the need to put that customer service to the test. I have no experience with Tepui tents, so I'm just going based on literally 9 months or so of scouring boards, reviews, and talking to folks who own various tents and have owned multiple brands.

Stryder brings up a good point. Sort of makes one wonder why so many people are familiar with how good their customer services is?

I am a big handgun guy. All the time you hear how great Taurus handguns customer service is. You know how it got to be so good? Because they have had plenty of practice fixing the crap guns they sell. Hell, I sort of want to do business with a company who says "you know what....we are sure how to fix that yet, because one has never broken before".

I sell and purchase electrical parts for a living. The companies who sell garbage all tend to have great customer service departments.

I am not attacking Tepui tents, just making a general statement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles