AIRTOP TENT......BLACKSTORM

Catch'n'Air

I have a AIRTOP Blackstorm tent for sale. Purchased in Oct 2013. I sprayed a protective rubber coating on it when i bought it. the rubbercoating is removeable, you can peel it off. so the paint job is preseved underneath. the product used is plastidip. i also have the blackstorm awning that goes with it.which has not been used. also have the Airtop Winter Hood. The matress has had a cover over it the whole time so is is clean and stain free......I want 2,500 for the tent if you would like the any accessories we could discuss a price. i will post some more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1555 (1).jpg
    IMG_1555 (1).jpg
    583.3 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_1262.jpg
    IMG_1262.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 277

Dielawn1o1

Is this still available and would you be willing to ship

I have a AIRTOP Blackstorm tent for sale. Purchased in Oct 2013. I sprayed a protective rubber coating on it when i bought it. the rubbercoating is removeable, you can peel it off. so the paint job is preseved underneath. the product used is plastidip. i also have the blackstorm awning that goes with it.which has not been used. also have the Airtop Winter Hood. The matress has had a cover over it the whole time so is is clean and stain free......I want 2,500 for the tent if you would like the any accessories we could discuss a price. i will post some more pics.

Couple questions what size is it and do you have pics of the accessories you mentioned

G0lden

I have also sent you a PM regarding the tent. Very interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne