Suggestions for Mounting Awning on Popup

tele'n

Observer
i have the ARB awning and am trying to figure out a good method to attach it to my popup camper. i don't want to attach it to the popup roof but rather just below that above the window... problem is there is very little room to fasten it. i have seen one other install that used some alum channel as a sort of standoff to get it away from the camper but still have it secure and sealed. looking to see if others have done this kind of install and had any other ideas.

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
I planned on mounting dual ARB 2500s on my Starcraft. Purchased FrontRunner awning mounts, that would allow for the mounts to be bolted thru or small lag bolts and sealer. Then awning would simply bolt to the mounts, as intented. I'll add link to mounts.

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
How did this work using those mounts. Looks like a great idea!
I decided against trying to mount awnings to the sides. There isn't enough space above my side windows to install properly. Still believe the FrontRunner mounts would work well though.

tele'n

Observer
i had a look at that vlog you have in your sig. you extended the mount up from the Jack Stand!! :) got it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier