Sun-Lite 865 Rebuild Project

Mr4btTahoe

That was another selling point on this one.. came with electric atwoods on it. Hell, those are worth more then I paid for the whole camper. Lol

Mr4btTahoe

Well.. plans have changed again... lol

After fully gutting the camper, we discovered that the supports for the sleeper were rotten in the front corners which basically meant everything from waist height up would be getting replaced...

Then I got offered a bus for free. My parents had started the conversion a few years ago turning a '93 E350 Goshen Coach shuttle bus into a toy hauler. They got it stripped out... installed a rear drop down door like an enclosed trailer... did quite a bit of maintenance to the bus... then they were in a motorcycle accident. They are both ok now... but mom spent months in rehab after breaking her neck. Needless to say, the bus got put on the back burner and had been sitting for over a year.

When they found out what we were planning on doing, they told me to come get it out of their way (as they are buying something pre-built). Can't pass up a free bus.

Now... since the camper was a rot box... We are taking all of the appliances, electrical, plumbing, etc.. and putting it in the bus. I'm going to start a new thread as this one no longer applies to what we are doing. I will probably put up the hollow shell of a camper for free once we get everything pulled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne