E350 4x4 diesel camper

Landlubber11

You mentioned a price conversion to 25000 US, but it will not be able to be imported due to the engine swap. The vehicle would have to be set up in it's original manufacturer configuration to be eligible.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
It's a clean looking van - but I would have a hard time getting to that price for a 27 year old van.

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
60 gallon propane tank? Side mounted between frame and body (port side in pics)?

I think not. Prolly meant 6 gallon.

TooSteep

Observer
You mentioned a price conversion to 25000 US, but it will not be able to be imported due to the engine swap. The vehicle would have to be set up in it's original manufacturer configuration to be eligible.

Sorry for the confusion. I'm in Canada - so I was just putting the $25,000 USD out there to show the price - trying to understand if it offers good value. I'm not interested in much tinkering and we need something that will drive 2000 miles each way, twice a year, to our general destination (AZ and UT from BC) and then be comfortable on rough roads once we arrive. I was curious how folks have fared in the past with an amalgamation of parts like this - mostly concerned with reliability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior