Galaxy Tab E died on the trail - looking for a replacement

Hi all,

The less than two year old Samsung Galaxy Tab E I bought strictly for land navigation died while exploring an area rental Washington state. The warranty has expired (one year) and Samsung wants a blank check to do the repair (on a tablet that cost $200.oo new.)

I took it to a local PC repair shop and it is not looking good. So am starting to shop for a replacement.

Lots of Samsung products out there, but I am a bit hesitate to give them more of my money after this recent experience. Anyone have experience with the other lower cost tablets on the market ? There are a ton of unknown brand tablets on Amazon.com

Thanks,

Alan

there are a lot to choose from

I personally picked up a Lenovo a-2 with a 10 inch screen for a 165 I think one thing to be sure make sure it has an expandable memory. Like big screens I cannot lie.

quickfarms

Adventurer
2 years for a $200 tablet in an off-road vehicle is great.

If you want to use a cheap tablet backup your data regularly and buy the extended warranty

My work one cost double that and add a zero.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Josie's landcrusier. if you can find one new. pick up a LePan Mini. I paid like 60 bucks for mine new. works awesome for navigation. its a great size, has the sd card for extra map storage, a gps module built in, and is plenty fast for mapping. Can't go wrong...hell buy two in case one dies.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
NO problem. Hope you can find one. Most ipad mini accessories fit it as well. I have a folding case and it works fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles