94 ls donor

Montero91

I have a 91rs what things will swap that would benefit me looks like it has air lockers but don't know if they will ft?

mudraider

Adventurer
An LS shouldn't have an air locker axle. Regardless, the disc brakes on it make it wor5h the swap. It will bolt in, except for the rear driveshaft flange, which you can drill to work.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 144409

I am currently using a 91 LS as a donor to my 89 Raider. I've moved a lot of stuff:

Cruise control
Headlight washers
Rear door light
A/C
Oil cooler
Pass bouncy seat
Other stuff (this is a theme)

I'm debating the LSD rear axle but it doesn't have disc brakes so I think I'll hold out.

I've pillaged a number of engine parts...cooling fan, fan clutch, distributor mount (I'm sure there's a better name), less rusty bolts and a bunch of other stuff I don't recall. I'm hoping to swap out a bunch of body stuff today: both bumpers, both fenders, both doors (original mirrors but am swapping out the power windows for crank) and some other stuff I also can't remember.

All that said, when I put the engine back together yesterday it had more leaks/problems than before it took up residence in the garage...in October. :-( So, I've not tested anything that involves driving. I'll likely have questions and pleas for help in other threads, myself. <sigh>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online