Sold : For Sale - Oztent RV-5 plus extras, Chandler/Phoenix AZ, excellent condition

Verruckt1

Sold.

Oztent RV-5 for sale with extras

Purchased it a few months back. The seller had used it just once. I have not slept in this. I only set it up in my back yard to test the set-up out.

I was going to use it exclusively for camping it but a Venturcraft Trailer popped up a few days after I bought this and I bought that and I plan to use that for my camping expeditions. I have no need for this Oztent RV-5 currently. Excellent condition.

Price is $900 for everything for expo members. More details on everything included with this sale and pictures on my CL add : https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/spo/6194409995.html

Can deliver to the local area post sale. Too big to ship, sorry.

Last edited:

sdnative

Adventurer
Tempting. I am looking for a RV-4. Can you sleep on a pad with that bar that goes across the middle? Or is it designed for cots?

Verruckt1

Hey sd, no bar in the middle of the base area. There is a bar at the back side to push the back out but it's not in the way. Cots or pads will work just fine. I think one can stuff three cots in there if desired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles