Wondering if there are any get togethers near va?

Tundraguy81

Observer
I see a few events lined up for the west coast guys. I was wondering if there might be any east coast events/campouts or local meetings going on?

Offroadmuch

Explorer
Hey Tundraguy81-

A while back I just picked a date several weeks in advace and picked a place with a large parking lot (Walmart) and just posted it here on ExPo. We had a decent turn out. Not sure how many Monteros live in VA area. Maybe you could set up your own. If there is very few you might post a meet-up under the regional forum for where you live. Good luck!

mudraider

Adventurer
I see a few events lined up for the west coast guys. I was wondering if there might be any east coast events/campouts or local meetings going on?
Get on Mitsubishi Monteros USA on Facebook, there are quite a few regional groups there.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

haolepinoy

Incomplete Idiot
I'm down for a meetup Tundraguy81. Bring your family and something to bbq (or drink) and we can meetup in Mechanicsville...you can help me diagnose me electrical gremlins while the wives talk and the kids play. Heck, we might even install my OME stuff that's just sitting around. Big weekend coming up, so lots of free time. PM me if you're interested.

haolepinoy

Incomplete Idiot
i have been trying to get Mitsu people together in Asheville NC area

Hey Charlie. My wife and I just put in applications to teach at the Expo this year, and if we get accepted we'd love to meet up somewhere down by Asheville in the lead up to the event. I'd be looking forward to seeing your Gen 2 up close...especially those DIY mods you've been cooking up for it (seen on the MAOS page). I guess we'll keep each other posted as the Fall approaches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier