Design and build storage solutions

Teamoatmealpie

Observer
Awesome Idea

Alas I am on the west coast and recently quit my job to take a year off and travel in my 4runner. Built a 2 drawer system and learned some things on the way. I would have definitely taken your class to reach the level of detail I wanted. Personally I think this is a fantastic idea, as I, like many people enjoy the process of designing and making things. Plus a Goose gear 2 drawer system is around $1500. I understand there is a level of quality there that I cant achieve. But again making it yourself and then using it is part of the fun.

I would suggest looking at the T4R forums - there is strong interest in storage systems, and you might find some interested parties.

Here is a link to the current 5th Generation 4Runner thread on storage solutions.

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/212482-post-pics-your-drawer-storage-system-9.html

rayra

Expedition Leader
OP might do better by direct marketing to regional off-road clubs. In this internet era it wouldn't be difficult to find them, especially searching various destination sites in your region as keywords. Sightseeing and off road parks.
And sites like Pirate, there seems to be a far higher percentage of hands-on builders / modifiers there. A more fertile market for the sort of building seminar idea you have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles