Photobucket

lucky7

Adventurer
Tell me more about the specs on RSs. Need interior for that project of yours...:)

Kevin

I wish. I no longer have the car, unfortunately. I swapped half the tan interior to black, way back when.

4003159834_c1c46f8198_b.jpg

The wheels I still have lying around somewhere. The lips above were extras I was selling. Mine were 16x10 +0, and 16x8.5 +I can't remember the offset, lol. Smashed up the E30, bought an EP3 civic and made all the wheels 16x8.5, though the offsets are different. Anyhow, they leaked so I never got around to re-sealing them. I was away at school for a few years.

fbb677d2.jpg

Filled 'n drilled to 4x100.

86f158b4.jpg

It was gonna be really cool though, lol. Oh well.
99d249ce.jpg

Wasn't my first E30, and likely won't be my last. I still have a pile of parts hiding away in my parents attic, lol.
It was my DD and thus a side-project. I also had this thing.
3534783634_a225504a74_b.jpg

lucky7

Adventurer
It's not as dangerous as people claim, but I digress.

The red car is actually a '97 Nissan 240sx.
Rb25det swap (R33 skyline - 2.5 turbo), Gt3076r, AEM EMS, etc., etc. 453whp.
3532434788_c416d6cf69_b.jpg

The Artisan

Adventurer
Sweet sorry I just glanced at it on my phone. I see it now on my puter. Really well done, do I see one of my fav wheels. VSXX WORKs
Kevin

java

Expedition Leader
Im worried Imgur will go the same route. Its also free, and was really designed for Reddit use.

JackW

Explorer
I've used smugmug for years - its a pay account but I enjoy taking photographs and sharing them with a lot of people. Smugmug was started by the guy who runs advrider.com and we all saw it as a way of supporting him for years. Now his kids runs smugmug and its a truly professional photo hosting site with no limits and some great features. If you're going to pay a photo hosting site I don't know of a better one.

If you use this coupon code and sign up we both get a discount on the fees: https://secure.smugmug.com/signup?Coupon=sLLlYcdNcsg8Q

The Artisan

Adventurer
There's certainly nothing stopping them from doing so.

Photobucket has always been an ad-infested hole - monetization was always high on their list of priorities. I've never gotten such vibes from imgur.

The best option is to either run your own server, use something like Amazon's S3, or pay for an image host.
At the very least have your own domain and pay for hosting, use a free wordpress site and for $10 a month you have a sense of security.
Kevin

java

Expedition Leader
At the very least have your own domain and pay for hosting, use a free wordpress site and for $10 a month you have a sense of security.
Kevin
Yep I'm just going to host them on my site from now on. I'll have to look into a WordPress add on that makes it somewhat easier. Copper comes to mind as being mentioned iirc

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Shawn686

Observer
Might want to read imgurs terms before switching. They may not enforce it now but you cant bet they will with the great photobucket purge

Also, don't use Imgur to host image libraries you link to from elsewhere, content for your website, advertising, avatars, or anything else that turns us into your content delivery network. If you do – and we will be the judge – or if you do anything illegal, in addition to any other legal rights we may have, we will ban you along with the site you're hotlinking from, delete all your images, report you to the authorities if necessary, and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on Imgur.com. We mean it.

http://imgur.com/tos

Shawn

Pressurized

Played around with a few sites and settled on imgbb.com as my preferred host. Simple and quick sign up and I like the "copy" link option for use with most forums.

FR_100.jpg

JackW

Explorer
Just deleted my Photobucket account after ten years with them. They weren't very good anyway and the new pricing structure was the final nail in the coffin for me. I emptied out all the galleries and deleted the account just in case they decide to get creative about charging you even if you aren't using it.
I switched to smugmug.com many years ago - been extremely satisfied with them. Fast uploads and lots of options. I probably have around 10,000 photos hosted by smugmug.

https://solaros1.smugmug.com/

Badin Lake.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles