Some Drone footage from my recent Trips

Learning as I go but over landing and drones feel like they have been meant for each other as far as hobbies go.

Alabama Hills:

Big Sur: Coast ridge Trail

Monterey Dunes:

gdlals

I was camped below you at Coast Ridge Trail.

While the video is nice, it was definitely not cool that you were buzzing over my campsite.

Sorry, but I think the drone improperly used is an invasion of other's privacy.

Thanks

I was camped below you at Coast Ridge Trail.

While the video is nice, it was definitely not cool that you were buzzing over my campsite.

Sorry, but I think the drone improperly used is an invasion of other's privacy.

Thanks
Are you talking about the tent that is seen in the video at the 30 second mark for a total of 4 seconds?

You are on public lands. And not sure it qualifies as buzzing above your campsite, I was at elevation of over 200 feet, as you can see in the videos no identifiable details can be seen for a specific person or car. It is not like I set there hovering 20 feet above your campsite, I flew over it at close to 20 mph and 200 feet above it.

I understand peoples issue when a drone flies near them or right above their heads which is actually against regulations. But you can't expect privacy when you are not on your own private land. This is shared land that is shared by many people for different activities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles