2006 duramax with northstar 850sc

Sunnyddeelite

Nice update with the new sliders Sunny. Can they hold the weight of the vehicle? If your pics are coming up sideways here its probably because you are posting from an iphone. Try rotating them before uploading. Looking forward to seeing more. Cheers, chilli...:)

Sorry still trying to figure out this forum stuff.

locrwln

Expedition Leader
Sliders look nice. I started out to build mine to hold up to some serious abuse; but I realized that I wasn't going to be rockcrawling with this truck, so I lightened up the design and I haven't regretted it yet. I've only hit/used them once and they held up great. I think yours look stronger/better than mine, so I think you will be fine.
Jack

Sunnyddeelite

I guess I’m building a race house

Attachments

• 9B11160B-2717-4013-831E-178700D075FD.jpg
    9B11160B-2717-4013-831E-178700D075FD.jpg
    566 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

WestcoastD

I sold my 05 Duramax not long ago for my Yukon XL currently. It had 295/70r17 MTs with Cognito UCA, Fox 2.0 shocks etc as well. The ride was great! I would not hesitate to buy it again and probably will for my Yukon once I level it. Washboard on back roads, high speed highway, winter city driving with all the bumps in the road. It took it all and rode factory

Sunnyddeelite

How do you like the ride with the fox 2.0 shocks and the cognito UCAs?
They are pretty good compared to bilstien 5100 but with the camper and bags I don't like it has a little bit of a Jounce to it but that's with all bags that I've kinda rode in. They ride really well with my torklift spring helpers and no air in the bags just the ride height isn't there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles