2010 Jumping Jack Trailer

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society
Doubt I will be able to buy it, but just in case, what's the overall dimensions of the trailer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VicMackey

Adventurer
How is this still for sale? I have absolutely no need for this and I am considering driving from Michigan to grab it. Someone needs to buy this....

greatplns

I will volunteer for free transport from Rockford to central Kansas. Working in Illinois about an hour from Rockford and living in Kansas. Make the trip approximately every other week. If you two can work out the deal, and if getting it to Kansas helps you, I'd do that as long as your patient.

ilguy

Observer
I will volunteer for free transport from Rockford to central Kansas. Working in Illinois about an hour from Rockford and living in Kansas. Make the trip approximately every other week. If you two can work out the deal, and if getting it to Kansas helps you, I'd do that as long as your patient.

Damn nice of you greatplns!

ilguy

Observer
This is nearing the price of a decent utility trailer! That will be the next step, trash the tent frame and tent and sell it. Some one please save this thing.

$1,500

calicamper

Expedition Leader
This is nearing the price of a decent utility trailer! That will be the next step, trash the tent frame and tent and sell it. Some one please save this thing.

$1,500

Ha ha, no kidding. Im amazed it hasnt sold. If it were Rockies or west it would have been gone a long time ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles