2010 Jumping Jack Trailer

ilguy

Observer
I have a 2010 Jumping Jack trailer that I purchased from a member here in 2013. When I purchased it had been abused by moisture. I replaced the tent with a tent from JJ. Unfortunately the pressure treated deck was still holding moisture and the new tent does have some damage that I have fixed. It is completely usable, just not pretty. New tents are available from JJ.The JJ frame on the inside does have a bit of surface corrosion but is only superficial. One hydraulic lift is bent. I do have the replacement. The repair should take a few minutes when tent is opened.

Here are a few more things about the JJ;

New tires (maybe 500 miles)
Front tongue box
Deep cycle battery (unknown condition)
Inverter
Charger
2 bed extensions
Newer carpet on inside
Table inside (top in fair cond.)
Custom rack on top able to carry three kayaks (J style hooks)
Lantern hook
JJ table that stores on front of trailer
JJ cooler rack

This is a nice set-up or would make a great start to a project! This trailer is sturdy.

$1500 Located in Rockford, IL

IMG_1034.jpgIMG_1038.jpgIMG_1045.jpgIMG_1048.jpgIMG_1054.jpgIMG_1068.jpgIMG_1075.jpgIMG_1087.jpg

Last edited:

ilguy

Observer
Is this still available? Can you take a picture of the "fixed" damage on the tent? Thanks.

The repair can be seen below the table. Gray sunbrella fabric was used for the repair. The tent is completely useable, just not pretty. It has been cleaned and re-waterproofed but still has stains and discoloratons.

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Arent the decks 2x6 planks? My trailer isnt a jumping jack but it came out of the same shop and the deck is 2x6 planks which are locked into place by the rear crossmember.

ilguy

Observer
Arent the decks 2x6 planks? My trailer isnt a jumping jack but it came out of the same shop and the deck is 2x6 planks which are locked into place by the rear crossmember.

Yes, the deck is 2X6 pressure treated. I am not sure what the question is though?

bzuni

I will take $1500 cash for the trailer......come get it!

Man, that is a killer deal. I just sold mine for $3400. Granted, it was in better condition (and in SoCal), but gosh, that's a great deal. These are pretty capable trailers.
Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles