Sprinter 313

Nick 313

Not much exciting to add.
Vans been ply lines on the walls, floor insulation fitted and boarded, wiring for over head lighting and power points done.

Wood for the furniture arrives at the builders next week so hopefully it will start to take shape soon.

1wMAW21.jpg

lnr8kDf.jpg

aCH69Pw.jpg

Nick 313

Still nothing exciting to post, wood for the furniture hasn`t turned up. ETA Monday or Tuesday next week now so should have some furniture pics next week.

Only progress so far is a roof vent fitted. Had to go at the back to clear the roof rack. That just needs a blind fitted now being its over the bed area.
Roof has been boarded with 9mm ply and carpeted. Floor covered in hospital grade vinyl but I forgot to take a picture.

klFzh3K.jpg

Nick 313

Wood arrived this morning :) Rick from vanamize just whats app`d me a few pics of the furniture mock up :)

IMG-20170802-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20170802-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20170802-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20170802-WA0000.jpg

Nick 313

Things have still been going quite slowly but heres a few pics to add.

DSC_0195.JPG

DSC_0194.JPG

DSC_0196.JPG

DSC_0198.JPG

Webasto diesel heater has been fitted but thats tucked away so no pics, solar panels fitted to the roof rack but I`m too short to take pics of them :( Lots of other parts have been delivered so Rick has told me I should get some good progress pics if I visit Friday. Their plans are to try and get everything finished by September the 11th.

Nick 313

Its really starting to take shape now :)
The way they have cut the cabinets has left quite a lot of aisle space so it feels very open for a small van.

DSC_0199.JPG

DSC_0200.JPG

DSC_0201.JPG

DSC_0202.JPG

DSC_0203.JPG

DSC_0204.JPG

Nick 313

I really like the interior color ! It feels modern and comfortable.

Yvan

Cheers Yvan :)

I tried to pick a colour that was fairly light so not to make it feel like a dark cave and give it a bit of a tool box look . Its some sort of grey / blue metallic.
Hoping to have some more pics tomorrow of how things are going.

Today my mini smoke alarm arrived (fireangel atom) a must have for any camper / rv.
K1fRFSA.jpg

And after reading the trailer section I got trailer envy and my axle arrived today to start a trailer build

tUg7T9a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles