Who made the tent portion for FlipPac?

Does anyone know where the FlipPac tents were made?... I was thinking that SLO Canvas and Sail (who makes the rain fly) might.... but they said they have no clue. They also said they get this question all the time :-/

SLO did say to really look around inside and see if there is a tag somewhere or a clue... I have not seen anything but will be looking very closely next time I pop the top...

CanvasReplacements.com does not list the FlipPac... but will be contacting them.

Any info is appreciated!

cchoc

Wilderness Photographer
I think it may have been Nemo. They make the tents for the AT Habitat now I believe.

Rivers2run

Observer
AT didn't make the Flippac. These are or were (Flipac not in business) 2 seperate companies. AT Overland makes a habitat for the jeep, but it's not a Flippac.

cchoc

Wilderness Photographer
AT didn't make the Flippac. These are or were (Flipac not in business) 2 seperate companies. AT Overland makes a habitat for the jeep, but it's not a Flippac.

I thought they used to sell the Flippac, I know they didn't make them. And I know they have a new Habitat and it's not a Flippac. I have been an AT customer since before they even started making their own trailers but I confess I don't know their entire product line these days.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94