2002 Tacoma TRD, 4x4, X-cab, lots of extras, adventure ready

nkorzen

I'm selling a 2002 Tacoma SR5 TRD with 199,921k miles. Lots of extras, runs great. It's been very well maintained. Does not use any oil. I've owned this truck since 2006. It's a great daily driver and off road machine. Has power door locks, power windows, cruise control, sliding rear window, manual transmission and factory electric rear locker.

I know this truck inside and out. I've done all the maintenance and installed all the accessories.

Upgrades include:

4-5 inch lift with sway away adjustable coilovers, All-Pro Off Road expedition leaf springs with Bilstein 5100 shocks. Leaf springs and rear shocks were installed fall of 2016.

Stainless steel brakes lines front and rear.

All-Pro Off Road uni-ball upper control arms

315/75R 16 BFG KO2 tires with Pro Comp Alloy Wheels. New tires and wheels were bought in winter of 2016. Lots of tread life left.

ARB bull bar front bumper with winch mount

ProComp 7 inch HID off road lights (flood beam)

Safari Snorkel, with re-useable K&N air filter and Airaid MIT Modular Intake Tube

Onboard air compressor

Yukon 4.88 gears

All-Pro Off Road rear tube bumper with a custom made swing away tire rack. Holds full size spare tire and jerry can holder.

ARE truck topper with carpet and LED dome light. Has front slider window and side windows slide open.

Upgraded sound system with Sony touch screen (Bluetooth) display, Alpine Amp and Focal speakers

Husky all weather rubber floor mats

Warn manual locking hubs

Line-X bedliner

Unfortunately the truck does have hail damage to front fenders, hood and roof.

AC system has a new compressor, drier and expansion valve. A rock just hit the condenser therefore the AC does not currently work. Just needs a new condenser and recharge.

Gas can on rear bumper is not included. Gas can mount is included.

I need to sell within 2 weeks. Make me your best offer.

I'm upgrading to a new 4-door truck for a growing family.

Asking 10,500 obo

Truck is in Denver, CO

Call, text or email Nick at 303-944-1286, nkorzen@gmail.com

IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg