On eBay in CT: 1984 Winnebego Lesharo WR220RD 4x4 Custom Restored

hrududu

Adventurer
Not mine or near, but pretty unique. $52K BIN.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-Winneb...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Bundy Motors is pleased to offer this highly Customized Winnebago Lesharo. The original Renault running gear has been removed and replace with all new GM Crate components. A new GM 5.7L has been installed for both power and fuel economy and is matched to a new heavy duty overdrive transmission. This RV shows very well. Exterior has been refinished in its original colors. Extremely clean original frame. Axles have been replaced with Dana 70 in the rear and Dana 60 in the front. Runs and drives exactly as it should even at highway speeds. The interior has been replaced and reconfigured with a more modern layout. New Components include rooftop heat/Air Conditioning, All new appliances, new water pump, navigation unit, backup camera and all new chassis and truck electrical. Performance options include locking front and rear differentials, Power Wilwood Disc Brakes, and new mud terrain tire and wheel package. Recent service includes, oil change, and safety service. This motor home has been meticulously built with no expense spared. There is 3400 miles on this conversion.

860-872-7800
860-690-9212

MTAA

Adventurer
Not mine or near, but pretty unique. $52K BIN.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-Winneb...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Bundy Motors is pleased to offer this highly Customized Winnebago Lesharo. The original Renault running gear has been removed and replace with all new GM Crate components. A new GM 5.7L has been installed for both power and fuel economy and is matched to a new heavy duty overdrive transmission. This RV shows very well. Exterior has been refinished in its original colors. Extremely clean original frame. Axles have been replaced with Dana 70 in the rear and Dana 60 in the front. Runs and drives exactly as it should even at highway speeds. The interior has been replaced and reconfigured with a more modern layout. New Components include rooftop heat/Air Conditioning, All new appliances, new water pump, navigation unit, backup camera and all new chassis and truck electrical. Performance options include locking front and rear differentials, Power Wilwood Disc Brakes, and new mud terrain tire and wheel package. Recent service includes, oil change, and safety service. This motor home has been meticulously built with no expense spared. There is 3400 miles on this conversion.

860-872-7800
860-690-9212

Cool but too much for me!
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
The price seems pretty comparable to a typical Sportsmobile van of VW Syncro and this has more room and features than can be fit into a Ford van.

Last edited:

Soujan

I have contacted the seller and will be travelling to check it out and find out more about the conversion. I'm looking for a vehicle to travel in full time for a year or so when I retire. It will be just me and my husband. We're into multiple sports and I want to be able to travel through the snow and some light off-road. Nothing crazy. This looks like a good candidate except that I would have to find a way to reinforce the roof to support a cargo box and solar panels. I like that it's large enough so I won't kill my husband but small enough to park in the street. Was searching the internet for opinions on this conversion.

UHAULER

Explorer
I have contacted the seller and will be travelling to check it out and find out more about the conversion. I'm looking for a vehicle to travel in full time for a year or so when I retire. It will be just me and my husband. We're into multiple sports and I want to be able to travel through the snow and some light off-road. Nothing crazy. This looks like a good candidate except that I would have to find a way to reinforce the roof to support a cargo box and solar panels. I like that it's large enough so I won't kill my husband but small enough to park in the street. Was searching the internet for opinions on this conversion.

Good luck. It looks nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier