Five 18-inch Land Rover LR3 10-spoke wheels

rjl

Ryan
I have five 18-inch Land Rover LR3 10-spoke wheels. These are used, but four out of the five are in fairly good condition--they just need a thorough scrubbing. The fifth wheel needs a paint respray. All wheels are straight.

I bought these for my LR4 but never used them. They can work on an LR3 (obviously) but will need a 1.25" spacer to work on an LR4, similar to the Overland Journal Project LR4. I am not sure about other Land Rover models.

I am located in Kansas City. Shipping will probably be a killer on these, but I am willing to do it at buyer's expense. I travel often for work to St. Louis, Springfield/Branson, and Wichita, and can deliver.

I am looking for $400 for all five.

Attachments

• IMG_3852.jpg
    IMG_3852.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3851.jpg
    IMG_3851.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_3849.jpg
    IMG_3849.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3848.jpg
    IMG_3848.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_3847.jpg
    IMG_3847.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_3850.jpg
    IMG_3850.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

RipD

Interested. Let me know if you don't get any local offers and we can discuss how these could be shipped. Maybe there's a reasonable option...

rjl

Ryan
Interested. Let me know if you don't get any local offers and we can discuss how these could be shipped. Maybe there's a reasonable option...

Not sure what shipping would be, but I was quoted about $300 from Johnson Rods to get some Compomotives to me. There may be cheaper methods, and I am open to anything.

RipD

Price lowered to $400.
Looking at shipping options. Any idea what these weigh? I'd guess 25 lbs, give or take a couple. Some of these appear to have valve stems, some not. Do you know how many have TPMS sensors? Not a huge deal if they don't.

rjl

Ryan
None have TPMS. A few just have standard rubber valve stems.

If you are using these on an LR4, the TPMS modules wouldn't work anyway. The frequency is different on the LR4 than the LR3 (and different between 2013 and earlier LR4's and 2014 and after). The options would be to either buy new TPMS modules, live with the TPMS warning light, or disable TPMS using something like the IID tool.

I can weigh a wheel tonight, but I'm thinking they are closer to 35 lbs each than 25. I have no real idea, though.

RipD

Not ignoring you - was on vacation for a while. These would go on an LR3. No TPMS not a huge issue - I have an IID Tool. If 35 lbs that makes it even more challenging. I'll keep looking for freight options and assume the higher weight. Using FedEx or UPS to ship these is not really cost effective. Wish they had a lower cost "get it here within 6 weeks" option.

rjl

Ryan
These are still for sale. I had long-term communication with a prospective buyer that would have required shipping, but I haven't heard from him in a bit. Mostly my fault, as I was out of town for work the better part of the fall.

I have boxes for them, so they can be shipped. The boxes are 23.5" x 23.5" x 11.5", and weigh 34.5 pounds. They will ship from zip code 64113, so you can figure out shipping from there.

ATL322

Rjl I am in need of those rims. You have them? Please DM me so I can take these off your hand asap.

Last edited:

ATL322

RJL If you post a sale I would think that you would attend to it to make sure prospective buyers are well tended to. Not left out wondering whether the item is on sale or not. Kinda frustrating if you ask me.

Best4x4xFar

RJL If you post a sale I would think that you would attend to it to make sure prospective buyers are well tended to. Not left out wondering whether the item is on sale or not. Kinda frustrating if you ask me.

Sorry ATL but they are sold - I am the buyer. RJL and I were the ones communicating since last summer and we finally got it done. Wheels were delivered yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles