1998 4Runner, 176k, $7,500 mild build

CleveToy

1998 4Runner

3.4L Automatic with 176k miles. I've had it for almost a year now, but we just upsized to a 100 Series so the 4Runner's got to go. The interior is very clean, seats are in great shape. Steering wheel is somewhat worn. The exterior is where it has it's faults. It was left in the sun for years and never washed, so the oxidation has taken hold of this machine. Asking $6800. Here's onto the info:

Recent Maintenance (<15k miles)
AGM Battery
OEM upper and lower ball joints
OEM rear axle bearings, seals, and sensors
OEM plugs and wires
OEM radiator
*Timing Belt was done at 135k*

Mods
235/85/16 Goodyear Duratracs (maybe at 50-60%)
Toytec coilovers (currently set at 0")
ARB Bull Bar
4xinnovations DOM rock sliders with kickout
Budbuilt front skid plate
Aussie locker in the rear diff
4.10 gears
99 cupholder mod
Cobra 19
Yakima Roof Rack

Located in Cleveland, TN

And onto the photos!

Additional Photos:

Last edited:

Elsurfero22

Hi, I'm interested in the vehicle, my name is Leandro and I'm from Argentina. I'm starting planning my Overland trip from USA to Argentina. Do you happen to know what would be the process for me to register the vehicle on a tourist visa?

CleveToy

Hi, I'm interested in the vehicle, my name is Leandro and I'm from Argentina. I'm starting planning my Overland trip from USA to Argentina. Do you happen to know what would be the process for me to register the vehicle on a tourist visa?

I honestly have no idea what would be involved in that.

Zillon

Problem is, you won't have a legal residence in the US, thus you have no address to register the vehicle to. Not really sure how you would accomplish this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz