Smittybilt Scout Trailer Reviews?

Arctic Cat

Adventurer
I put two 6V Gollf Car batteries where the gen et was supposed to be, instead of gen set. My Xterra have a 5,000 lbs towing capacity and I haven had an issued yet with. I own an 04 Wrangler and I have a lightweightPOD trailer and they are not made for towing.

Silverback07

Adventurer
I had a friend try to talk me into golf cart batteries. Probably should have went that route.. my group 31 is way overkill unless its sitting for a while. Fridge is in the truck.

Arctic Cat

Adventurer
well been that a lot us are from texas, I started a group on FB for overlanders https://www.facebook.com/groups/1637721839599268/ for now I name it Central Texas Overlanding/Expeditioning Group. But depend on the turnout I may change the name. I don't care if you expo on a bike (BTW I met a guy in Canada that Expo on a freaking bike and do around 50 miles a day. So join us and lets make something out of this.

Silverback07

Adventurer
well been that a lot us are from texas, I started a group on FB for overlanders https://www.facebook.com/groups/1637721839599268/ for now I name it Central Texas Overlanding/Expeditioning Group. But depend on the turnout I may change the name. I don't care if you expo on a bike (BTW I met a guy in Canada that Expo on a freaking bike and do around 50 miles a day. So join us and lets make something out of this.

Request sent

Midnightsun

Adventurer
Count me in on the central Texas overlanding. My wife does the fb stuff but I'll make it known who I am. Think it would be a blast everybody get together

Midnightsun

Adventurer
Gonna hang 2 - 2 gal water rotopax on back door so all I have to do is stick hose from hand water pump for water , trying to figure out where to put another couple up front for shower , think I change my mind about fridge may go with dometic they are 2-300$ cheaper than abr.

Midnightsun

Adventurer
image.jpg
Stove on top ,hand pump to the side sink below on slide out. Little drawer spices utensils?? Compartment on end coffee pot few dishes , bottom slot goes cast iron grittle for one burner on stove prob pot Mabey skillet

Tkhawk

Adventurer
Gonna hang 2 - 2 gal water rotopax on back door so all I have to do is stick hose from hand water pump for water , trying to figure out where to put another couple up front for shower , think I change my mind about fridge may go with dometic they are 2-300$ cheaper than abr.

I'm not sure how the door would hold up with anything extra hanging on it. It's pretty flimsy.

jgaz

Adventurer
Nice job on the kitchen! That's a metric s$&t ton of counter space and storage. Great design and I agree that we need more info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier