2006 Triumph Sprint ST ABS 3800 OBO

gekicker08

I have a meticulously maintained Triumph Sprint St 1050 that I unfortunately have to sell. I've done thousands of miles through mountains, across states and loved every second of it. This thing is fast, it is forgiving and it is a fantastic long distance tourer. It has never been down, only attacked by an automatic gate when the previous owner had it (cosmetic damage on the right side as pictured). The engine has been kept up by an avid mechanic, oil changed with motul every 3k miles, has a K&N air filter that has been cleaned and oiled recently, new Michelin Pilot Power 3's with about 1500 miles on them, upgraded regulator rectifier, stator was professionally done about 10k miles ago and functions perfectly, new brake pads front and back, chain and sprockets in very good condition. I love this bike but going back for graduate school calls for grown up decisions. It has some cosmetic issues but this thing is a solid long distance mountain carver, as I have tested for the last 11k miles. No low ballers, no emails, no joy rides, no exceptions. Serious inquiries only and test rides happen when there is cash in hand. I also have an alpine stars jacket, bilt riding pants and a frog togs suit for sale and can be negotiated with the bike. Located in Charleston, SC but I love road trips and can be convinced to trailer it somewhere relatively close.

2006 Sprint ST ABS ~16k Miles 3800 obo IMG_5730.JPGIMG_5733.JPGIMG_5741.JPGIMG_5736.JPGIMG_5745.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles